Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
CCIE Wireless v3 Study Guide
- Your Price: $119.99
- List Price: $149.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2019
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 1-58720-620-X
- ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-620-7
Thoroughly prepare for the revised Cisco CCIE Wireless v3.x certification exams
Earning Cisco CCIE Wireless certification demonstrates your broad theoretical knowledge of wireless networking, your strong understanding of Cisco WLAN technologies, and the skills and technical knowledge required of an expert-level wireless network professional. This guide will help you efficiently master the knowledge and skills you’ll need to succeed on both the CCIE Wireless v3.x written and lab exams.
Designed to help you efficiently focus your study, achieve mastery, and build confidence, it focuses on conceptual insight, not mere memorization. Authored by five of the leading Cisco wireless network experts, it covers all areas of the CCIE Wireless exam blueprint, offering complete foundational knowledge for configuring and troubleshooting virtually any Cisco wireless deployment.
- Plan and design enterprise-class WLANs addressing issues ranging from RF boundaries to AP positioning, power levels, and density
- Prepare and set up wireless network infrastructure, including Layer 2/3 and key network services
- Optimize existing wired networks to support wireless infrastructure
- Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco IOS Autonomous WLAN devices for wireless bridging
- Implement, configure, and manage AireOS Appliance, Virtual, and Mobility Express Controllers
- Secure wireless networks with Cisco Identity Services Engine: protocols, concepts, use cases, and configuration
- Set up and optimize management operations with Prime Infrastructure and MSE/CMX
- Design, configure, operate, and troubleshoot WLANs with real-time applications
Other Things You Might Like
- CCIE and CCDE Evolving Technologies Study Guide
- eBook (Watermarked) $95.99
- CCIE Routing and Switching v5.1 Foundations: Bridging the Gap Between CCNP and CCIE
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99