Digital Forensics and Cyber Crime with Kali Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons
- Copyright 2018
- Edition: 1st
- Online Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-469363-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-469363-7
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
More Than 13 Hours of Expert Video Instruction
Why is digital forensics so important? In today’s digital world, every organization is bound to be attacked and likely breached by a cyber adversary. Forensics can be used to determine if and how a breach occurred and also how to properly respond.
Digital Forensics and Cyber Crime with Kali Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons introduces you to the world of digital forensics and acts as a primer for your future forensic work. This is the course that will teach you the core concepts you need and also get you up and running with your own digital forensics career. Learn when a breach occurs, what actions you can take, and then how to learn from the breach to prevent future attacks. This video course also focuses on using open source technology available in the Kali Linux framework along with other tools to simplify forensic tasks. You will master the basics of digital forensics, learn best practices, and explore legal and forensic service concepts. This course is a must for anyone interested in starting their Digital Forensics career today.
- All levels
Learn How To
- Plan, organize, build, and deploy end-to-end IoT solutions
- Navigate today’s IoT product marketplace
- Use maturing IoT technologies to solve many business and technical problems
- Make sense of the full IoT protocol stack, from 802.15.4 and LPWA to IPv6 adaptations and management
- Architect IoT networks for maximum security and integrity
- Generate meaningful intelligence from the data your smart objects capture
- Compare and use batch-level and real-time streaming analytics
- Improve IoT system efficiency through fog and edge computing
- Leverage key IoT applications for utilities, transportation, manufacturing, smart cities, public safety, oil/gas production, and mining
Who Should Take This Course
Any network or security professional who is concerned about being breached by a cyber threat. This includes people looking to develop an incident response plan, anyone with an interest in digital forensics, network engineers looking to beef up their security knowledge, and people involved with cyber security work.
Requires basic knowledge of Internet and networking technology.
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson’s expert-led video tutorials teach you the technology skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include: IT certification, programming, web and mobile development, networking, security, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1: Introduction to Digital Forensics
Lesson 2: Digital Forensic Investigations
Lesson 3: Getting Started with a Forensic Linux Workstation
Lesson 4: Data Duplication and Data Protection
Lesson 5: Collecting and Preserving Evidence
Lesson 6: Cracking Passwords
Lesson 7: Endpoint Forensics
Lesson 8: Introduction to Security and Network Concepts
Lesson 9: Introduction to Network Forensics
Lesson 10: Email Forensics
Lesson 11: Reverse Malware Engineering
Lesson 12: Forensic Case Studies